Saturday, August 11, 2007

Hooked on Ice coffee


I would have never thought that I would be hooked on Ice coffee from Micky D's. I think I have had about 6 of them this week alone. And we live 30 miles from the closest Micky D's. I like the hazelnut one the best. Stephanie likes the vanilla one. Yeah she likes them too. I have even started making coffee at home so I can make my own. This is just a horrible yummy thing to be liking. As you can see by the picture I have it almost gone. This is just a sin to like this coffee as much as I do. I hope you get a chance to have this out of this world drink. It is just fantastic. So smooth and so just I have no other words to describe this scrumptious drink.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

It is really yummy yummy

antho said...

welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!!