Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Mothers day

Okay I am not happy with blogger right now, these pictures were to be on the bottom of this and for some darn reason it is not letting me move them to where I want to.  So until I can get this where I want it to be I guess we will have to live with it!!  I also didn't want this under lined!!!   What in the world is going on here. Any way here is a picture of Eric and Stephanie at WITCC when we took her home Sunday.  
Here is the sun set that night and it was beautiful!!!!

Now this is what Stephanie and Travis got me for Mothers Day!!!  My other one met its' maker as par say.  I just love it the pictures are so clear and beautiful!!!  Thanks kids you ROCK!!!!!!


I just wanted to let everyone know that I have a wonderful daughter!!!  For Mothers day She made us dinner.  Here are a few pics that I took while she was cooking.  Please ignore the dirty oven!!  :0)  May be I should of had Stephanie clean the oven before I took the picture?  lol Just kidding I could never of asked her to do that!!



We call this George Strait chicken, the reason we call it that is because it is his recipe out of this cookbook that I have.  We all really love it alot!!

No comments: