Saturday, January 1, 2011

ABC of 2010

My daughter has done this for the past few years so I thought I would give it a try.  I don't think I did to bad.

A~learned I like Fuji Apples

B~Branson Missouri ~ 88th MSS Reunion

C~Charlie Daniel's Concert with Mark and Carol

D~rode the Duck in Branson

E~Eric is the love of my life

F~football game my nephew Jack played in.

G~George Strait Concert

H~Harlem Globetrotters in Omaha

I~Iowa Hawkeyes won two bowl games in one year.

J~Joe got married to Cassie

K~Stayed with Auntie K's for a few days

L~learning how not to use the idiot square.

M~Mama Mia In Sioux City

N~New friends from the 88th MSS reunion.

O~Orphum in Sioux City~Beauty and the Beast

P~Phase 10 with the girls on Monday's

Q~Quest to have more faith

R~Reba in concert with George

S~Sophira Renee Munsen was born~December 4th


T~Twenty-one our baby turned

U~Uno Tippo game

V

W~wedding Dress for Stephanie bought!

X

Y

Z~zoom lens for my camera

No comments: