Monday, May 5, 2008

Little late

I am a little late of posting what I have been up to this past week. Friday was a very busy day for me I took a car load of ladies to Omaha for a salad luncheon at one of the Churches in Elkhorn. Then we came home and then I packed up my car and headed out to Sioux City for a crop form 6:00 - 12:00 AM. And of course it rained all day pretty much. but it was so much fun. I met my scrapbooking buddie there (Dee Ann). And we had a great time here are a few pictures that I took while we were having fun.





Looks like fun doesn't it? I even won a door prize. I would show you but I have missed placed it. I have no idea what happened to it. I hope some one found it and saved it for me!!!! I won a school paperclips that had a apple on one and a school bus on another. I was really cute!!!

Now for a couple of pages that I did. the first one is of my Nephew Jack skateboarding. I didn't finish it there I just did the pictures and did the rest when yesterday and Saturday.



Now here is the first page I did when I got there. It is of our Great niece Dusti and her mom our niece Sara. And the Easter Lilly that we received from either Pastor Jim and Sharon or the church. It was a very pretty plant!!!



When I get the other four pages done I will post them also. I just need my nieces dates names so I can put them on the page.
Guess what I just got a phone call and I won another prize from the scrapbook store where I went scrapbooking Friday night. Isn't that just too cool!!! I will pick it up Friday and show you what I won!! Life is so good! God's blessings!!!

1 comment:

Jen-e-Fur said...

WOW! I just read all the blogs, I got an email from Jackie about the prom pics. It makes me sad and happy at the same time, just shows time flies and treasure everything. Last time I saw Kara was in 1999 for Rhonda's reception, and Holly was in 1996 after Grandma died :( It really sucked growing up with no family, besides my parents and sister. Now I'm in Texas and they aren't, same cycle. The very last picture I have of all the little cousins was July 1996. I'll have to post it or send it to you. That's also the last time I saw Stephanie. I remember when Eric let me drive the blue cavalier you guys had, he was so cool about it. My 1st car was a cavalier because of that. I wish I had the proms and stuff with my cousins and old best friends. They're all so lucky to have eachother and I hope they know that.

:)