Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I still scrap book!!

Yeah I still scrapbook. I know, I know it has been a long that I have posted any pages. Well here are some that I have done in the past month. I did them with my good friend Dee Ann, my partner in crime. LOL Well this first page is my other partners in crime Jane, Deb during a picnic on Father's day this year.This one of my Nephew Jack at one of his first football games this year.
This one is pictures that we had taken the end of September at Pape's pond also known as Jones Creek. Stephanie was showing me how to use my camera. She has a long road ahead of her!!! LOL
No this one was Dee Ann, Denise and me at the Omaha zoo in June. Some more partners in crime!!!
Well thanks for stopping by hope to have more soon the craft room is getting closer to getting clean!!! Hooray for that one. :0)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

The Pages are so cool mom keep up the good work! :)