Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!!!

Well here it is Valentines day and also the start of race season!!!  As normal we tried to watch the whole race with out falling asleep.  We didn't make it,  We both fell asleep at different times during the race.  Kinda a funny if you think about it, we have been so excited about race season starting and we fall asleep.  What kinda fans are we?  Must not be very good ones or just tired old folks.  LOL!  


Here are my pictures of the day.  #17 - #21
We had a very nice quite Valentines day together.  Here is a picture of us after church.  Eric looks like I scared him to death!!


Here is what my Valentine gave me for Valentines day.  I just love them all.  The roses smell wonderful!!  I have the sweetest guy in the world.  He is so good to me!

Okay I saved the best for last.  This is a picture of the cookie that I made for Eric for Valentines day, as you see it has been eaten already before I gave it to him.  Word to the wise if you make your husband/loved one something don't leave it on the counter so they can get to it.  LOL!!  Have a Great Valentines day everyone!!!!

No comments: