Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Harlem Globetrotters

I know I know I am late posting these but been kinda busy.  My Brother and his family have been here, so I was enjoying the time with them instead of posting.  They left this morning so I decided I better get you up dated.  Friday night we went to C.B. and went and see the Harlem Globetrotters.  This was the first time we have ever gone.  We had floor ticket, and to top it off front row seats no less.  Awesome view!!  So here are are some of the pictures that I took.  There is about six of them that I have posted.  I just posted the best ones.  I had some opps pictures cause I zoomed in to much and the pictures are really grainy.  Hard lesson to learn, to bad I had to learn this while I really wanted some awesome pictures.  Oh well I know better now!! 

No comments: