Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Trinity

Okay I went to Bible study for the first time in about a month. It was very refreshing to be back with the ladies. We had a very heavy discussion on the three Trinity's ( The Father, The Son, and The Holy Ghost) None of use could come up with the true meaning of this. We all know that it is our Lord and Savior. But was the Holy Ghost on the cross with Jesus? There were many question on this subject that I can't even remember hardly one. We came to the conclusion that we are really not to know every thing that is in the Bible and this is one of them.

Well the Microwave quit on us tonight. It couldn't do it before the trash guys came today. Finished cleaning the stove after I cleaned it the other day. Still of stuff on the door so I might need to get some oven cleaner and see if that will get it off. cleaned the top of the fridge. Wow maybe at this rate every thing will get cleaned around here. Just in time to start all over again!!! hehehe

Yesterday I spent the day With Jane and Deb. It was Jane's 45th birthday. We ate at Red Robin's for lunch. That was really good. I have never eaten there before and the hamburger that I had was great!!! It looked like theirs was good too! We did some shopping at a new mall in Bellevue Neb. It is one of those strip malls. All in all we three had a great time together. I can't wait till we do it again!!!!

We are talking about doing it every time one of us has a birthday so that means this weekend or about there we will be celebrating miss Deborah's birthday. She is going on a cruise so who knows when we will do it again!!!!

Well I guess I am going to look up what the Trinity means here on the big ol world of the computer and see what I can come up with.

tata for now!!!

No comments: