Saturday, March 1, 2008

Facing my Giants

I just got done watching a movie called "Facing the Giants." If you have never seen this movie it is a must to have. It is about a high school coach that is coaching football, and him and his wife are having problems conceiving a child. The doctor tell him that they will not be able to have a baby. And he also finds out that the town wants him out as a coach. In the long run he goes to God for guidance and praise. In the end of the movie both him and his wife have one child, and the football team goes to the state championship game. I watched this movie and was in just in aw on how good and great this movie and the message was. I highly recommend it to everyone young and old a like. It has helped me to really start relighting on God for every thing and giving him the praise weather things are going bad in my life or great. There is always a reason why this is put into our lives the toils and tribulations. I have been really struggling with alot of things going on in my life for some time now and I think this movie showed me the light of things. I hope and pray that me writing this in my Blog that this will be a reminder of what I am to do. So I am now facing my Giants!!!!!

No comments: