Sunday, October 5, 2008

Who's your daddy?

The man, the best race car diver alive just won the race at Talladega Speedway!!! You go SMOKE!!!!!! But did you have to make it such a nail bitter. It was one of the best races I have seen in some time. There was two BIG wrecks one had nine cars in it and the other big one had 10 cars in it. Can you tell I am so excited that my favorite race car drive just won!!! If some you don't know by now who it is. Well let me tell you how about that Tony Stewart!!! Hey Chill Tony won!!! Hooray!!! I just can't contain myself. He had the Subway car today! I wish I had a picture to share with you. Well hold on let me google it and see what I can come up with, don't want to disappoint any one out there. Oh man I found one so feast your eyes on this awesome car!!!


Isn't that the most beautifulist thing you have ever seen? No comments from the non fans of Tony!! hehehehe

No comments: