Friday, January 2, 2009

Now we are at what I did today

I really didn't do much but site in Woodhouse from 8:00 am till 11:30 am so we could get our little Red car all fixed up. It needed a doctor really bad. We ended up getting new breaks and new shoes for her which ended up costing us $775.00 smackers. I just praise God that we had that in savings so we didn't have to charge it. Thank you Jesus!! Now she runs like a top. I finally had to put the cruse on cause I was finding my self speeding which I never do. That is how good it felt not having to hang on for dear life I guess. Came home and had some lunch and watched some soaps then I did get some of my Christmas stuff down. Just mainly my snowmen. Well that is all for now I have got you all caught up on what is happening here in my little ol world. Thanks for stopping by!
Ta~ta

No comments: