Thursday, April 16, 2009

I can't keep it a secret any longer!!

Okay by normal circumstances I can keep secrets for a very long time, but this was so juicy that it was very hard for me to keep. But I finally have permission to tell everyone! Tuesday night about 11:00 pm well lets start at the beginning. Tuesday we had a prayer service we attended for a very very dear lady of our church. When we got home I didn't check my email until about 10:30 pm. And I found the email from Travis, Stephanie's boy friend wanting out home phone number so he could call us cause he wanted to ask us some thing. Well being the good mom that I am I knew what he wanted. So I emailed him our phone numbers and such. I wasn't tired so I thought I would get onto MSN and see if Peanut (Stephanie) was on there well sense I am on her computer, when I signed in I had no peeps. Which kinda confused me so I looked up Travis email and got him back on my MSN so I can see what he really wanted. Well to make a long story short I woke up Eric and then told Travis to call the house. So he did and it was now 11:00 pm. And he asked Eric for his daughters hand in marriage. Isn't that so sweet I was very proud of him Tuesday night.


Well Wednesday came around and we had to be still about what we knew. Travis didn't know for sure when he was going to ask but we were not to talk to her until he had asked her. Boy was that the longest day in my life. :0) We went to the funeral and then came home and she still had not called, so we went to the arches and got a hamburger for supper and came home. finally around 8:30 pm she finally called. Just a crying her eyes out. I asked what happened was she hurt trying to act like I didn't know what was going on. After a five minutes she finally calmed down enough she told me. She is so excited and happy. And we are happy for them both. Here is a picture of the ring it is not the best but it will do for now. It is silver with two hearts and she said it has four diamonds in it.

No comments: