Monday, April 27, 2009

scrap book challange


On Sisterhood of Scrap this past week they have had a "Rock Around the Clock" Crop.  So I thought that I would join in and here is one of my LO for Challange 9.  Here is the web site that I found this challange at:  http://myscrappyness.blogspot.com/2009/04/challenge-9-sisterhood-of-scrap-sock.html  I hope you enjoy this LO.  I was to ~ Use either a 12-inch circle OR a 7-inch circle on your layout
~ Have the color black somewhere on your page
~ In honor of Elvis, include lots of BLING!
If you use one of these Top 20 Pop Billboard singles in your title, I'll add your name an extra time for the prize draw!

WEll I did every thing and I even added a song into my title.  I was so shocked when I came across this challange cause my daughter just got engaged and her wedding colors are red, black and silver and the song I picked worked perfect for it.  I hope everyone enjoys my page.

Ta~Ta


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cool! I think this challenge was made jsut for you :-)

Love how you made a "lift the flap". Perfect!!