Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Marie you ROCK!!!

Okay I have to admit that I was getting a little worried that Marie was going to get the boot. EEE of little faith! I was so glad when they said that she is continuing. Well one week of Dancing with the stars is over now until we meet again.

Other news on the home front we have a baby, we have a baby!!! My cousin koolaide (Margie) and her husband Roy had a baby boy yesterday at 5:30 PM. His name is
Joseph Zane Patton.
Weight was 7lbs 15oz.
Length: 21"
Born: September 25, 2007

Congratulations Cousin Koolaide and cousin Roy.
Aunt Shirley said they called about 4:30 Pm and said they were on their way to the hospital after Roy aired up the tire on the car. It was a good thing he didn't have to change it or he would of been delivering a baby!!!! Auntie said he doesn't have red hair though. She wanted a red head in the family.

Well that is all I have to say tonight!

Oh yeah I really hate going to a fast food restaurant and come home and find out that I don't have all my sandwiches that I had ordered. The restaurant better get people that are not in outer space and know what they are doing. One really upset customer!!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

So... you know what i hate is finding out we have a new family memeber of the internet. I like that name. For some reason I think Zane is a cool name. Poor Shara and Kool Aid they are out numbered.

Sheryl said...

Sorry peanut I could of waited to tell you when I seen you!! And it's Stacy not Sarah.