Thursday, September 27, 2007

the suffle

Okay my daughter sent this to me and so I just had to do it and these are my answers. It took me a couple of days to get it done but I did it. Thought that this was fun to see what song would show up to be my answer. And some of them are just to funny. I hope you do it too enjoy!!!!!




1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.


1.What does next year have in store for me?
Open Arms ~ Collin Raye

2.What does your love life look like?
Can't Help Fallin' In Love ~ Elvis Presley

3.What do I say when life gets hard?
Texas ~ George Strait

4.What do I think of when I get up in the morning?
Baby's Gotten Good at Goodbye ~ George Strait

5.What song will I dance to at my wedding?
If You're Thinking You Want a Stranger ~ George Strait

6.What do you want to do for your career?
My Kind Of Girl ~ Collin Raye

7.Your favorite saying?
I Love the Way You Love Me ~ John Micheal Montgomery

8.Favorite place?
Dance Tonight ~ Paul Mc Cartney

9.What do you think of your parents?
Carrying Your Love With Me ~ George Strait


10.Where would you go on a first date?
I Know Where I've Been ~ Queen Latifah (HairSpray)

11.Drug of choice?
Good to Go to Mexico ~ Toby Keith

12.Describe yourself.
In the Sweet By and By ~ Alabama

13.What is the thing I like doing most?
If You Ain't Lovin' ~ George Strait

14.What is my state of mind like at the moment?
That Little Girl I Knew ~ Reba Mc Entire

15.How will I die?
Wind Beneath My Wings ~ Bette Midler

16.The song that will be played at your funeral?
Wild Thing ~ The Troggs (This one is just too funny)

17.The song you'll put as the subject?
The Game of Love ~ Wayne Fontana & the Mindbenders

18.The song that describes my friendships?
Living & Living Well ~ George Strait

19.The song that describes my future marriage?
How Great Thou Art ~ Alan Jackson

20.The song that describes my future children?
Roll On (Eighteen Wheeler) ~ Alabama

21.The song that describes what this summer will be like?
That's My Story ~ Collin Raye

22.The song that describes what people think of me?
Little Rock ~ Reba Mc Entire

23.The song that describes how I will do in school?
Whispering Jesse ~ John Denver

24.The song that describes how nice of a career I'll have?
Christmas For Cowboys ~ John Denver

25.The song that describes my personality?
Take Me Down ~ Alabama

No comments: