Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Survey

I got this of a friends site. Thanks Anna

Christmas Survey

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
I like the paper cause of all the different colors and themes

2. Real or Artificial tree?
artificial That is all I know

3. When do you put up the tree?
Usually the night of Thanksgiving. Or with in the that weekend

4. When do you take the tree down?
After the new year

5. Do you like Eggnog?
Love egg nog even in bread it is great!!!

6. Favorite Gift you received as a child?
I would say my spiral graph I would love to have another one!!!

7. Do you have a nativity scene?
Yes, a very special one. My mom made them for me from ceramics and dad made me the stable. It like the one they had bought when they were first married.

8. Hardest person to buy for?
Friends

9. Easiest person to buy for?
My daughter I always know what I am going to get her and she is always giving hints to help out.

10. Worst Christmas gift ever received?
I don't think I ever got a gift I didn't like but have received things that I didn't need?

11. Christmas Cards...Snail mail or E-mail?
Snail, for sure. I love getting card in the mail!!!

12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
Mine would be the Charlie Brown Christmas I know that isn't a movie but I just love the story behind it.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
I shop all year long. I hate crowds

14. Have you ever 'recycled' a Christmas present?
Not that I can remember

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Cashew clusters

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
I love both

17. Favorite Christmas Song?
Hard candy Christmas by Dolly Partton and White Christmas

18. Travel at Christmas or Stay Home?
I have done both and love doing both. This year we are staying home!

19. Can you name Santa's Reindeer?
Yeap can you

20. Do you have an Angel or a Star on top of your tree?
Neither I have a cross

21. Open the Presents Christmas Eve or Morning?
We do both as long as I can remember my parents always bought us new pj's for Christmas eve, and I have carried that tradition on in my own family.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
Trying to get things done. Cookies, candy you name it.

23. Shopping...Mall or on-line?
Neither but if I have to shop it would be in strip malls

24. Do you decorate outside for Christmas or just inside (or at all?)
We do both outside we have balloons and a sleigh that my dad made

25. Favorite Christmas cookie?
Chocolate crinkles

26. Do you own Christmasy clothing or jewelry?
oh yeah I have sweaters with snowmen on them

27. Do you believe in Santa?
yes doesn't every one?

No comments: