Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Name that Carol

Okay thought this was kinda fun and thought that you might enjoy it. I don't know how many of you do it but I will give it a try. I got this yesterday while I sat on the election board she always gives a little of some thing to do and this was one of them this time. The first one is done for you to get you started. Hint the words are in the song. Happy Caroling!!!


1. down where He lay (ans. Away in a Manger)

2. silent stars go by

3. In Heavenly peace

4. ride and sing

5. field and fountain

6. and sweet the words

7. dancing in the night

8. made of snow

9. pulling on the reins

10. gather near to us

11. I used to know

12. snow is glistening

13. no place to go

14. King of angels

15. you would even say

16. the mountains in reply

17. deep and crisp

18. prepare Him room

19. our finest gifts

20. to you and your kin

21. dressed up like Eskimos

22. bushels of fun

23. my true love

I will post the answers in about a week so you have a chance to do this.

Merry Christmas!!

No comments: