Thursday, December 6, 2007

Let it Snow Let it Snow Again?


Yeah it is snowing again here in Iowa we have about 5 inches so far. It is 2:30 and it is starting to let up. I just had to take a picture of my let it snow sign. Eric's mom got it for me and I just love it!! And in the picture you can see how much snow we have gotten. I am chatting with Peanut (Stephanie) and she said WITT is all clean they have been keeping up with the snow there. But Travis (her boyfriend) he is snowed in and he can't get out. His college hasn't cleaned the roads or parking lots yet. So they can't see each other. Well now what is wrong my picture didn't down load? I guess I will try it again. Well it is now 2:55 and I think the snow is done for today, now we just gotta hope for clean roads. So I can go shoppen tomorrow. Yeah it down loaded the second time is a charm. That is after I had signed out and started all over

No comments: