Monday, July 7, 2008

Fourth of July Weekend




I hope everyone had a safe and fun filled Fourth of July weekend. Our was very busy. Friday we spent the afternoon with Eric's mom and Jeff, Jordan and their family. There was alot of food and all was very good. I took a cake and some Nilla Dippers They were both good. Mom had three salads and one was with Onions and a dressing of some kind and that was my favorite!!!! Here is a picture of my cake that I took.


Then Saturday we went to a wedding in Moorhead. Sorry no pictures I forgot my camera at Eric's mom and didn't go and get it before we went to the wedding. :0( The wedding was out side and very nice. The bride and groom was from our church. They just started coming not to long ago, may be about two months ago? not sure on how long they have been coming. Any way it was out side and very nice except for the wind. Oh yeah I got sun burned. Didn't even think of that when we were sitting out there. Then after the wedding we came home (after I went back to mom's to get my camera). Eric cleaned the church and I took Marae home and then I ran the bulletins off. After we did all that we ate super and then took Little Sioux's bulletins to the church. And yes had to make a DQ run.


Sunday we went to church and it was a long service we had 5 Baptisms and 4 new members join the church. Plus we had communion. So most of us never got out of the church until almost 12:45. Then we decided to go to the Qwest Center and see the display of the Aqua zone thing that they had during the swim trials. Here are a few pictures that I took.











































Now these were kinda neat they are the swimsuits from the past to the present. I can even remember a few of them. I remember watching the Olympics and seeing some of them when I was a kid. That wasn't that long ago either hehehehe!!!


No comments: