Wednesday, July 16, 2008

It's done?


Okay here is my page for the contest. I know it won't do justice to all of the other pages that I had seen they were sooooo cool. Well any way there is a story to this page. My daughter bought this penguin on her way to New York when she went with her boy friend and his family. Any who They took this penguin every where with them and too pictures. which you can see his adventures on my web page and also at http://penguinoutdoors.blogspot.com/ . So when she brought him home we have had fun with him also. He really likes Dairy Queen alot, don't know if he just likes to coldness of the place or what. But any who when me and my husband (Eric) go to Indiana over Labor Day Weekend we are taking him with to show him some other sites.
Now I was really excited to use my Spirograph that My mother-in-law bought me for my birthday. And this is the first time I got to play with it. So I added some on my page. I remember having one when I was a kid and I just love doing things with it so I got on EBay and found one and asked mom#2 if she still had an account on EBay and she said she did so she got me one. I was just like a little kid again when she brought it to the house. Yeah!!!!!!! Let me know what you think of my page.

No comments: