Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Already!

Am I the only one here that thinks this month has just flown by? It is just hard to believe that today is the last day of September. Wow I just can't wrap my self around this cause it just seems like yesterday we were in Indiana. This just blows my mind!

Stephanie finally got into her new dorm last night, well I hope so I have not heard for sure but they were to move last night into their new dorm rooms. She was so excited about it cause she got to room with Jackie her new bud in college. And the big plus is that she has her own bathroom and own bedroom. I will up date you later on what I know. Or just maybe she might post on her blog so we can see pictures.
Enjoy October everyone!!!

2 comments:

antho said...

This month has been one of the longest and fastest of my life simultaneously. I'm glad it's over. But I'm really missing fall! Eat an apple for me, will ya? :) Yay for October!!

Sheryl said...

will do!!! Love the fall!!!