Friday, September 5, 2008

A breather!

August 29th, 2008

I finally have a breather so I can get some more updated on our vacation. Friday the 29th we went to the Air Force Museum in Dayton Ohio. I was really worried that I would be bored out of my mind but it was really neat place to walk around. it was so neat we were there for about 6 hours. They have three hangers full and I mean full of planes. I had taken so many photos that I will never be able scrap them all. So here are some pictures that I like the most! Oh yeah Mark said this is the Bomb Diggity of places








This is a huge quilt that has all the Air Force bases on it. Of course F.E. Warren's square is clear up on the top. But here is Mark and Eric standing in front of it.





This is when the boys went into a Thunderbird simulator. Marks looks like yeap I did it I am good!!!


Here are out two fighter pilots, aren't they good looking guys?



These are missiles that Mark and Eric used to guard when they would go out in the field when they were stationed at Cheyenne WY.This is my favorite picture I took all day. I just love the reflection off the granite bench that I sat my camera on.
The squeal of tires just for a photo opted! Mark just happen to see this statue and stopped to have another photo opt!
The paparazzi was following them every where!! They are so good looking how can they not!!!

No comments: