Sunday, November 25, 2007

Wednesday, November 21, 2007



Yeah I know I am behind so now I am going to get you all up to date on what is going on in our lives, and we are starting out with this past Wednesday. It all began with a chat on MSN with my daughter Tuesday night. As I remember right it all started with hey mom I have a surprise for you. So I asked her what it was and she said that I had to wait till Wednesday. Do you really think I was going to leave this one alone and not bug her until she would tell me what it was. Nope you got that one right. I bugged her and I bugged her until I could not stay up any more Tuesday night. So now it is Wednesday and I still haven't a clue what the surprise was. In the middle of the night I remember her telling me that Travis was getting his hair cut so I just figured that is what it was. Noon came around and no Stephanie then it dawned on me that she still had classes until 12:20 so now it will be longer. You know I found out I hate surprises!!! Well Eric came home early and she still was not home but about fifteen minutes later in walks my daughter and to my surprise she had cut her hair. Yeah cut her hair. Betcha you thought that I was going to say that she had an engagement ring. I knew that was not it. I just love it after years of begging her to get it cut she finally did it. It is so cute!!!!! Here is a couple of pictures of her Thanksgiving that I took of her with her new dew!!! Love it, love it!!!

No comments: