Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Brrrrrrrr!

The computer reads 18 outside but it feels like it is -10 outside. The wind is howling and the snow is flying. We will have drifts in the morning. Went to bible study today with mom and Red Hats this morning. Now I am warm nice and toasty in my house. It is a good night to snuggle up to a warm blanket and a good movie and call it a night. Oh yeah and some creamy Hot chocolate. With warm fuzzy bedroom slippers. We are only to get 1-2 inches tonight. Omaha is already on accident alert for the evening. Crazy people. Don't anyone know how to slow down when the weather is bad? I guess not they are all in a hurry to get home or to where they are going. It doesn't take me much when I get warm and cozy to fall asleep. So nightie night you all.

Peanut started her (Spring) classes today. That is kind of a oxymoron if I ever heard one. Oh well that is what I guess they call it. I think I would find a different name for it than Spring. I have not heard how they went yet so I hope they went well.

Stay warm you all!!!!!

No comments: