Friday, January 11, 2008

God's WOW!

Click to play God's+WOW!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!



Today was a wow day for God. I got up this morning and took peanut back to college. We left around 8:30 - 9:00 and as I turned the corner I seen the most beautiful tree just covered in frost. wow I said we need a picture. So peanut got her camera out and took a few pictures of it. From the post office to trying to head out of town we tried to take a bunch more. Well the pictures on the site I am taking you too are not the ones we took here in town. Peanut hasn't down loaded them to me yet, so when she does I will add those also. These are of the pictures that I took while we were on the interstate heading to Sioux City. They were mostly taken at a the two rest areas on the way up there one at just the truck stop and the other one is at the rest area. They are just beautiful. The frost kept getting heavier and heavier as we headed up to Sioux City. I was just amazed on what God can do. Enjoy these photos, I hope to add more soon!!! Thanks peanut for showing me this site!!!!

No comments: