Saturday, April 5, 2008

My first birthday shoot






I had the honor of taking this beautiful young lady's first birthday pictures. It was so fun. It helps when you have such a great subject. This young lady is Jaysa Lawrenson, Amanda and Jared's little girl. I had no idea how they would turn out. But I am pretty proud of them. It was great that my mom let me use her rocker that was hers when she was a little girl. We also used the donkey that my dad made for Stephanie, he would be so proud that some thing he made was used for something like this. The one of her out side by the bench is my favorite one. Thanks mom for the use of your items. And also thanks to Stephanie for the use of her donkey. I guess I worried over nothing now I feel that I can do my great niece's pictures too.

No comments: