Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Addiction!

ad·dic·tion ~ [uh-dik-shuhn] –noun
the state of being enslaved to a habit or practice or to something that is psychologically or physically habit-forming, as narcotics, to such an extent that its cessation causes severe trauma.


I think I have an addiction? :0) I have just come to the conclusion that I have a blogger addiction! I am always looking at new blogger and friends that have blogger. It is like I can't get enough of them. My most favorite ones are mainly about scrap booking and photography. Oh yeah I like checking out my daughters too that is when she up dates hers. I wonder if they have a like an AA like alcohol Anonymous but it would be called Blogger Anonymous? Just had to share this with you, I thought of this when I was cleaning my craft room. Yeah and I am still cleaning do you think it will ever get clean? Me neither!!!

No comments: