Sunday, August 10, 2008

Zoo Big NO! Durham Museum YES!

Were off to the Omaha Zoo but well there were so many cars and all the lots were full so they said, but any who we decided not to drive around and waste gas just trying to find a place to park we went to the Durham Museum. We always have a great time when we go looking at the trains and other exhibits that happen to be there at the time. This visit brought us to the Amazon. We didn't get a lot of pictures of that exhibit but had fun any way. There was a a huge Anaconda snake! And you got I didn't close enough for a photo opt with it. You couldn't pay me enough to do that. Oh I should let you know it was a fake snake but still NO WAY!













The 1243 Train All Aboard!!!!!!






Ahhhh what a cute couple!


Looking Good!

Okay the next set of pictures of a old camera that was there and we took our turns looking through it. Quite comical if I do say so my self!

Wow this is cool!


Glad I don't have to lug this camera around!


Okay this is not funny who raised the camera? ;o)



Vintage picture kinda cool ha?


Eric giving homage to a St. Lois Cardinal.

Now we are the Amazon area Just a couple pictures.

Isn't this costume beautiful!

Here is this happy family on a replica of a boat that they take in the Amazon.


And of course peanut and me on the train!
This trip was a lot of fun a very educational I learned how to use my timer on my camera! And that the Anaconda only eats four times a year. So if you go swimming in the Amazon you better hope and pray that day isn't the day that the Anaconda eats!!!!

Now I am off to get some scrap booking done!!!
ta ta!!

No comments: