Monday, August 4, 2008

I did a page!!


Okay I know this surprises you but I did another scrap book page my first for the month of August!!! hip hip hooray for me, I'm on a roll. hehe! Well this one is for Becky's challenge on Page Maps blog. I had a lot of fun with this one. I plugged in a Elvis CD and rocked while I did this. As you can see it is a page about Elvis well not really it was an impersonator that was at our County Fair this year. I had such a great time watching him and really wishing that I could of gotten the chance to of see the real ELVIS in person but before I had the chance he had passed away. :0(


Oh well here is my page for the contest. Hope you enjoy it!!!!

4 comments:

Nicole Maki said...

How fun! I really like how glitzy the page is - just like Elvis :-)

Sheryl said...

Thanks for the shout out on my page I am always worried that they won't be liked. Thanks again perky nihillist!

Karen Pinsonat said...

Love this page, it totally rocks! Good luck with the contest!

Stephanie said...

What a fun page! I like your blog layout and your scrapbook layout. Good luck on the contest!