Thursday, June 5, 2008

Garage Sale finds



Okay I have to admit that I don't go to garage sales much. I got this really neat quilt rack at our church's garage sale. Pss I went shoppen a little early before some one else got it. Any who I more less feel that I have enough junk of my own with out have to buy some one else junk. Well I got me a quilt rack that I have been looking for so I can hang my quilt that My grandma K. gave me when we got married. Garage sales are really big deals out here. I guess I really don't go to too many of them, I think I have gone to more sense I have moved out here than I did the whole time I was married. Now to the other neat find.


I found these neat things for Stephanie as you read in my blog before this I had told her that I found some thing for her. Well I guess I think I made her wait long enough that is even if she has read the other blog she will know about this. Now for the drum roll here is

what else I found at the garage sale. pretty cool? I even remember playing with Lego's when I was a kid. Enjoy peanut!!!!

No comments: