Thursday, June 12, 2008

Took a little drive







Went for a drive to see the damage from the tornado. Here are a few of the pictures. I didn't take any of the boy scout camp but I did take one of all of the media that was there. The devastation is just unreal, and so sad. Our prayers go out to the families that had children here. I can't even say I know what they went through.



After we went and see some of the damage we headed down to Onawa for some ice cream and some thing to eat. We took Chill with us and he tried to eat Eric's waffle sundae! So here is a picture of that.

















Then when we were done eating I drove then and took the interstate to see if there was any damage along it. We didn't really see any but who am I to say about that. So then we went to see how full the Missouri River was and had a beautiful treat with this sunset. And yes it is very full and flowing really fast. Stephanie took the sunset picture. Good job peanut!!!!!


No comments: