Monday, November 10, 2008

Awsome news

We just got some awesome news today!! If you are a reader of my blog you will remember back in July my Uncle Don was seriously hurt in a SUV accident. Well to day and just today he got to go back to the farm and had a chance to see his calf's before they were taken to auction. He is walking with a walker and talking much better. He is now get some and I stress some motion in his right arm and hand. Hooray for you Uncle Don. You keep this none of will be able to keep up with you!!! :0) We are so excited about this news. I guess he thought that he was going to get his day out last Friday but I guess it didn't work out so today was the day he got his day pass. How exciting for his family!!! Well I just had to share my great news!!!

Ta~ta!

No comments: