Monday, December 8, 2008

It's starting to look alot like Christmas!

You know that old Christmas song the one that goes like this "It's Starting to Look A lot Like Christmas" Come on sing it with me. :0)


We are getting our first measurable snow fall tonight so guess who had to get the camera out and take a few clicks on it? Yeah you got it me. These pictures were taken about 10:30 PM. We are now under a winter advisory so we are going to get more snow. they are saying up to 4 inches. Wow! I guess it is close enough to Christmas now that I can start wishing for snow. I know every one hates it but it is sooooo pretty coming down with no wind just snow. That is the best kind. Now I think Sioux City is really getting the brunt of it cause when I was up there this morning and early afternoon it was raining, and when I was coming home it was starting to freeze so that is not good at all. Peanut said they were getting a lot of it. Well I won't make you wait any longer for the snow pictures I just know you are dieing to see them. lol! These were taken in the front of the house.

No comments: